Over Christmas break I had a cousin get married in Las Vegas. We jumped at the idea of heading to warmer climate this time of year.
Unfortunately Alan had to stay and work, and I took a few days with my folks and little sister to celebrate a wonderful occasion with my family.
We arrived in Vegas a few days early and were able to go walk around the Hoover Dam. (We wanted to take a tour but the lines were really long, and I wanted to wait and go back someday with Alan, those pictures will come on another adventure)
Unfortunately Alan had to stay and work, and I took a few days with my folks and little sister to celebrate a wonderful occasion with my family.
We arrived in Vegas a few days early and were able to go walk around the Hoover Dam. (We wanted to take a tour but the lines were really long, and I wanted to wait and go back someday with Alan, those pictures will come on another adventure)
After the dam, we relaxed for a day and helped set up for the wedding. It reminded me a lot of decorating for our wedding. It is crazy how time flies, we are coming up on 2 1/2 years already.
The Big Day:
Location: LDS, Las Vegas, Temple
Date: Jan 4, 2014
Bride: Bambi
Groom: Jeff
We were all waiting for the happy couple to come out of the temple. Picture to the top left is my mom helping Uncle Elton (brides father) but on his boutonniere. The bottom left are of the bride and groom's fathers waiting to open the doors for them as they come out.
As you can see the actual photographer is taking photos and I assure you they will be much better then these, but just for my own memory here are a few of the rest of the day.
| Bambi and Jeff, with Bambi's uncles and dad who were at the wedding. |
The day was beautiful, the bride was beautiful and it was a great trip.
We are glad we could share this special day with my cousin and wish her the very best in her new life.
(ps can't wait to see the pictures from the photographer)

I have not seen these! We actually may have lost our wedding photos during an unfortunate computer accident :'( So these made me smile and cry all at once. If you have more please send my way! Love you and an grateful you were there to share our special day!
ReplyDelete