Monday, November 3, 2014

The Stroller


When we found out we were expecting we started looking at baby gear. I knew one thing we wanted was a good stroller that would last us for multiple children. Both Alan and I didn't like the idea of how wide the typical double strollers are, plus we thought it would be a little weird getting a double stroller now, with only one baby to put in it. 


In my hunt for strollers I came across the brand Phil and Ted's and instantly fell in love with their navigator stroller. They are a company based out of New Zealand and have been make baby gear just over 10 years. The one down side is they are really expensive. 

After seeing the price I crossed it off my list and figured we'd find something else. 

In pursuit of the perfect stroller, I showed Alan the Phil and Ted's Website one night and he was sold on the navigator. We started saving and figured we'd just go without a stroller until we could afford it. 

After Theo was born we were looking for the stroller on ebay, craigslist, amazon. You could get them a little cheaper but still expensive. One day Alan found with the doubles kit (which you'd need to have once you add a second child) for $100 less then the website. We were sold. We bought it and it was shipped in a week. 

We have taken it out just about everyday, since we got it and could not be more pleased! It transitions into 26 different riding positions, from new born, 2 new borns, 1 toddler, a toddler with a new born, and 2 toddlers. 

Best news is, Theo loves it. The vibrations of the road and stroller moving just puts him to sleep! 

Below are a few photos of us trying the stroller out for the first time. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment