Monday, May 11, 2015

Mama's Day


This was my first official Mother's day. My folks and sister were in town and we were able to enjoy part of the day together. I can't believe the love and overwhelming feeling I get every time I think of Theo and how blessed I am to be his mom. I love him so much and would not trade him for anything. I know "they say" there is no love like a mothers love and I never quite understood it until I, became a mother myself.

Because Theo is so little I didn't think I would get much for mothers day. Little did I know I was in for a big surprise. When we got home from church. We were able to hear his first word... and it was the best word I could ask for on mother's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment