How far along: 14 weeks
Maternity clothes: yes, well I wear a lot of yoga pants, but my regular jeans do still fit, I just have to do the hair tie trick.
Ring: on
Stretch marks: nope
Sleep:I wake up to go to the bathroom or to get Theo, so it's pretty normal. On a side note, Theo does sleep really well at night for me. 7:30pm to 6 :30 am.
Best moment of this week: going to the midwife and hearing the heart-beat on the Doppler.
Thankful for: carbs and that morning sickness is going away. No more throwing up.
Missing anything: Life is pretty normal, but I really do miss lunch meat.
Movement: sometimes I think I feel the baby, then I wonder if it was just gas. Ha!
Food cravings: I love tomato and cheese sandwiches, or crispy chicken sandwiches from McDonalds....so bad for you!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Milk and Theo's diapers
How you feel: tired- my mom says to get use to that.
Gender:Don't know yet, I am not wanting to find out, Alan wants to...we shall see.
Labor signs: nope- thank goodness
Belly button in or out: flat
Exercise and preparation for birth: walking and my turbo kick class...I love it except the jumping is hard on my body.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but sleepy.
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move more.
How far along: 20 weeks
Maternity clothes: yes, well I wear a lot of yoga pants.
Ring: on
Stretch marks: nope
Sleep:I wake up to go to the bathroom or to get Theo, so it's pretty normal. On a side note, Theo does sleep really well at night for me. 7:30pm to 6 :30 am.
Best moment of this week: going to the midwife and hearing the heart-beat on the Doppler. We also had the gender ultrasound preformed. (Wait for that)
Thankful for: carbs I am so hungry.
Missing anything: Life is pretty normal, but I really do miss lunch meat.
Movement: sometimes, this little one is a lot less active then Theo.
Food cravings: I love tomato and cheese sandwiches, or crispy chicken sandwiches from McDonalds....so bad for you!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Milk and Theo's diapers
How you feel: tired, but it could be because of school, chasing a toddler and completing my internship.
Gender: We have it on an envelope....
Labor signs: nope- thank goodness
Belly button in or out: flat
Exercise and preparation for birth: walking and my turbo kick class...I love it except the jumping is hard on my body.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but sleepy.

No comments:
Post a Comment