Saturday, January 15, 2011

2011

Wow! I can not believe its 2011 already. Yet its half way in the middle of January already. I feel like the older I get the faster time goes and I do not like it! I decied this year that I was going to start a blog in hopes of becoming better at journaling. So here is my first stab at this! Please bare with me.

Injunction with becoming better at journaling I have also set some other PRETTY high goals for myself this year. I should tell you all now that I am very stubborn and so me making this goals public and known to the "worldwideweb" is stating that I better accomplish them or I will be giving myself a massive butt kicking. The list following this is my goals for 2011...
  • run atleast a half marthon
  • limit myself to one treat day a month- (treats include: cookies, candy, chocolate, cupcakes, anything with a high amount of sugar)
  • write on my blog(online journal) atleast 2 times a month
  • backpack in Glacier N.P. for atleast a week
  • take an amazing hike every chance I get.
  • become more patient
  • get a grown up job
  • attend General Conference.--- in April 2011 because the weather is much warmer
  • now the most important one........ HAVE LOTS OF FUN AND TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES

Some of these goals might seem silly to some of you. Yet I have thought long and hard on some of them and like I said earlier time is going much faster as I get older and I want to experience my life for me, and what makes me happy.

I think thats it for now. Please bare with me as I am trying to get the hang of this whole being a blogger type thing. So if I change my background 100 times or move pictures around or yes, just change everything. Please bare with me and I promise I will get it figured out one day!

I leave you with a quote that has helped me want to be a better person... something I think we all can work at! :)

much love world.
Heidi

" be generous. be hopeful. be confident. be joyful. be creative. be honest.  be forgiving. be compassionate. be adventurous. be spunky. be peaceful. be fearless. be glad.... and be delightful you!" Maggie Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment