From brownies - to cookies - to cupcakes and especially anything covered in chocolate.
So when Christmas time comes around I am just thrilled to the roof because I can bake
and bake and bake- and give them all away.
and bake and bake- and give them all away.
It is wonderful!
While we were at Sherry's we made tons of treats.
Cinnamon rolls with Carmel and cream cheese frosting.
My husband made them and I have to
say my cinnamon rolls do not hold up to his. He will be forever the
cinnamon roll maker in our house.
In addition to Cinnamon rolls we made Peppermint Pinwheel Cookies.
They taste great too!
Then we had a salty sweet tooth come on and we had to make
This is a new treat this year. We've never had them, however I think I will keep them around. They are quite rich but, they are very yummy!
And of course no Christmas is complete without Peppermint bark.
The smell of peppermint bark brings me back to my childhood and is so yummy for me. Lucky for me I have self control and can limit myself to only a couple of pieces.
We finished our week of Holiday baking at Sherry's with a Red Velvet Cookie. These were another new one this year. I have to say personally they were not my favorite, yet they are quite adorable. I found them on pinterest, and the pinner had cut them out with a heart cookie cutter for Valentines day. - Something I may consider this year.
Merry Christmas to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment