We are back in Rexburg now, I am busy taking online classes and Alan starts second block classes next week! As we are getting settled in and adjusting being back in the Burg, we decided to put house hold organization on hold and put a few decorations for Halloween!
I found this cute spider web thing on Pinterest and just had to try it.
It is made out of a garbage bag, that you fold and cut like a paper snow flake.
| Folding it up |
![]() |
| Unfolding. |
![]() |
| Finished Product! |
Last Sunday we invited Whitney and Ryan over for dinner, pumpkin carving and of course carmel corn. Alan's favorite fall treat!
| We know you are all jealous! |
| Getting the Guts out! |
| The Husbands hard at work. |
| The finished products! Nice work- Husbands. Don't worry- Whitney and I cooked the pumpkin seeds. |
![]() |
| Happy Halloween! |
On Monday we celebrated our Two Year Anniversary! YEAH for us! (click here for that post.) After the photo shoot we headed out to Alan's cousins for the Annual Pearson Pumpkin Carving Party! (Thank you for the invite Jeri)
![]() |
| All the pumpkins in their glory! |
The morning after the pumping carving we decided on our costume for the year.... We headed to Walmart to pick up some supplies.
Foam camping pad
Felt
Paint
Pipe Cleaners
Orange Yarn
Velcro
We had everything else-
Hot glue
Craft Paper
Styrofoam
Aluminum Foil
Then we came home and got to work.
![]() |
| Gluing each head section |
| Only four pieces to go! |
![]() |
| Done! It looks like a bullet more than a minion. |
![]() |
| How the Chinese would pose in a blue minion costume! |
![]() |
| Between coats of paint. |
| Creating our Eye Balls |
The head band/googles
| Adding the details. |
![]() |
| Attaching my hair (I was a girl minion) |
![]() |
| Naked Minion |
![]() |
| Getting his Minion Dressed |
![]() |
| Finished Product. |
On Thursday we put the final touches on them and headed to our Ward Halloween Party. We took first for best costume. It was totally fun and worth all the time and effort we put into the minions! We love the little guys!
Hope Everyone had a great Halloween!
(I wanted to put up my Christmas Tree today, but I am restraining myself for a little longer, I did make Alan walk through the Christmas section of Walmart though)




















No comments:
Post a Comment