Anyway- This past month has be kinda crazy! I started a new job- which I am still a little unsure of, but working full time is AWESOME! Its nice to actually save money in my paycheck and not be 100% broke on payday! So I do truly love that part of the job. I also went on a date last night- and it was a blast I have to say. We went out to eat, I got a Kentucky BLT and fries. It was a lot of ham but it still was good, then we were killing time before the concert and walked around the mall for 20min and then headed over to the Drum Brothers Concert.
This was so SWEET! It was like African style drumming. I had never seen it before. So I was quite impressed. It was a very sweet date all in all! Then after that it was Sunday- I have to say I think Sunday is my favorite day of the week! Don't get me wrong. I am not like a Molly Mormon by any means but I do enjoy Sunday alot. It just has such a peacee about it. I love getting up and getting my spiritual fix too. Its just so GREAT! Then you can come home and its almost, pretty much commanded to take a nap... um HELLO- I think this should be commanded everyday? Maybe I will talk to the big guy and see what he can do about this.
So my goals for 2011-
- I joined a new gym back home- One step closer to my running a marathon.
- I am doing so good at this, however my little sister got Girl Scout Cookies in this month so I may struggle in the month of March- limit myself to one treat day a month
- the month of February is short so give me a break- write on my blog(online journal) at least 2 times a month
- Glacier is not open yet due to weather but this is still on my calender- backpack in Glacier N.P. for at least a week
- Weather being -14 has not allowed this; sad days-take an amazing hike every chance I get.
- I'm working on it- become more patient
- I have a big kid job- ha ha so semi check- get a grown up job
- This goal has changed thanks to my cousin Nate- he decide to get married in the month of April! So CALI here I come- attend General Conference.--- in April 2011 because the weather is much warmer
- CHECK CHECK- semi check on pictures. I broke/lost my camera!- now the most important one........ HAVE LOTS OF FUN AND TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES
Its been a good month friends- I have enjoyed it a lot and am looking forward to enjoying the month of March with 31days and lots of SUN- I pray.
much love world
Heidi

No comments:
Post a Comment