This year has really gotten away from me and my goals to write in the blog have not gone as planned. Sadly! However I do hope to start back up again. So bare with me!This is my second attempt at starting a blog, but I'm feeling much more optimistic about my blogspot future. I never really understood the whole blogging sensation until I started planning a wedding. After spending months browsing wedding and photography blogs, I am now hooked.
It snowed today and it made me think of hot cocoa and snuggling on the couch with my new honey. As I am leaving a huge part out of this blog as I am now a happily married woman! Wha Wah! The man I talked about dating in the February blog, well he made me the luckiest woman I could ever hope to be. We were married Oct 28, 2011 in the Idaho Falls Temple. It was a beautiful day. I could not have asked for it to be any better. I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with him and start a family (when the timing is right).
With so many loved ones who live far from us, I hope to use this as a way to stay in touch and share the adventures and trouble Alan and I get into in the Burg.
So, here we go again! Hopefully I'll find more success and consistency with this blog!
Attached is a few of our favorite wedding pictures. Enjoy!
Love to All!

No comments:
Post a Comment