Welcome to our new home! Alan and I have relocated to Rexburg. This last week we have made more trips to the dumpster with cardboard than I could have ever imagined. After several days of organizing and moving furniture it all came together. Just in time for Christmas decorations!!! (Alan's going a little nuts with the music..)
We live in a two bedroom apartment so guests are always more than welcome to come stay! Here are some pictures.
We love you all!
Wow Heidi, I love your bouquet you had for your wedding. That opening picture of the two of you is so cute! Congrats on your wedding and your new place!
ReplyDeleteHeidi everything is so cute! I think moving in is one of the funnest parts of being married. Having your own little place and getting to decorate with your new stuff. And everything is YALLS. No sharing with roommates! :) Congrats! Im so happy for you. And Im happy your in Rexburg, so much closer than Montana! :) PS I wanna hear how your cruise was!!!
ReplyDelete