Friday, December 9, 2011

MONTANA PRIDE!


Ok. So I know its Christmas time and trust me I am working on a Christmas post as well. It is one of my favorite times of the year.  However at this moment I need to share my love for Montana. Now don't get me wrong there are many great places in the world and I haven't found one that I don't love. However I am born and raised in Montana. Most people along with myself are very proud of the state they come from, but  really they don't even compare to the wonderful blessed state of Montana. Here are a few reasons why I love Montana!


1. Glacier National Park







2. Mission Mountains. 




















3. GRIZ FOOTBALL.


4. Big Dipper Ice Cream
















5. The Big Sky



Now there are many reasons why people love where they are from.... and trust me I could go on for days!

But I won't-

I will finally get to the real point of post....

Watch the Griz Football Game- Tonight at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN

No comments:

Post a Comment