Christmas Time is here....
Happiness and cheer,
fun for all the children call
their favorite time of year
(Making our first Christmas ornaments)
Snowflakes in the air,
carols everywhere,
olden times
and ancient rhymes
and love and dreams to share.
(8 boxes of candy later and were done!)
Sleigh bells in the air
Beauty Everywhere
Yuletide by the fireside
Any joyful memories there
(Christmas Morning Breakfast with the pancake creator! )
(Opening Gifts)
Christmas time is here
We'll be drawing near
Oh, that we could always see
Such spirit through the year
Oh, that we could always see
Such spirit through the year.....
(Our Christmas Dinner Feast)
(We went to the park to play on Christmas and these are our adventures)
(Alan loved this because David Archuleta was here, and I wanted to meet him so bad. So this is us meeting David)
We hope everyone had an amazing christmas... We enjoyed it with Alan's sister Sherry. As you can see we were busy with lots of projects and fun activities. Our first christmas together could not have been more memorable, thanks in large part to Sherry. We love you all!








Amazing gingerbread house!!!! I wish it wasn't all gone by the time I got there - on second thought...I'm glad I just saw the pictures, it would have been one more thing to add to Alan's list of food he wanted me to eat! ;) Just kidding - love you guys and thank you again for an amazing time!
ReplyDelete~Sara
I love this Christmas and can't believe how many things we packed into a weekend!
ReplyDelete