So... January is under way. Alan has started school- and he's super excited about this! He will be on track to graduate with his associates in April and then has about 5 years left to finish his bachelors in accounting and masters in architecture. Whaoooo! I am already looking forward to that day- and so is he. In the mean while we are here in Idaho and loving life. I am currently working as a para-professional with an autistic boy and its so much fun. As well as looking back into school options while we are here. This winter has been cool but nothing like we imaged or really planned on. We don't even have snow! I keep myself busy in the kitchen and out of Alan's office while he is working on homework. If I am not in the kitchen I like to find ways to save money through coupon-ing and crafts DIY crafts. All in all life in Idaho is really growing on us and we can't wait for the new adventures that 2012 has in store.
After christmas we took down our wreath and I hated our front door... So I wanted something to put on it but not a lot of money to spend. I found this idea.... This would be a great kids project. Super easy and so fun!
| all the materials needed |
| all glued together |
| painted and hung on our door |
Super cute! I want to make one for my door too.
ReplyDelete