Thursday, January 5, 2012

happy new year!

I cannot believe we are already a fourth into January of 2012! We spent the last week of December in Idaho and my friend Sara came to visit! While she was here we got out the pancake creator and let her go to work. She made herself and elephant. We also gave her a little tour of the town and since she is thinking about moving here we made a few stops at rental complexes. I also gave my mom's lasagna  a wack. It was a hit and Alan loved it. I think I am becoming more the cook now then him.


We rang in the new years with a movie, apple cobbler and a youtube ball dropping session. We both figure that the new years will be here in the morning so we hit the bed early too.  

For me, 2011 will forever be one of the greatest years of my life as I met and married my sweetheart in the Idaho Falls Temple! We reclocated to Idaho and set up life as we will be here for a while, as Alan is to finish accounting school in 2014. 

We are trying to make the most of life now as our schedules become more hectic and I have been assured that they only do become more crazy as life goes on. I an so grateful that our summer has already been planned with lots of family reunions and friend get together. I love getting together with people we love and creating new memories. 

As Alan and I move forward in life, I look back and realize how much we both have learned in the last few months of being married. I cannot tell you how lucky I am to have Alan and his family in my life. He means the world to me. I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for both of us. 



Some of my goals along the way for 2012 are 
           - the run in a real race this year. 
           - become really good at couponing
           - get back into college
           - study the scriptures more

No comments:

Post a Comment