Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Conference Weekend!

It was conference last weekend and we celebrated with our homemade cinnamon roll tradition. For some reason, this year they were extra yummy. We had a nice relaxing weekend home. We did a lot of homework and watched conference in our PJ's. On Saturday afternoon, Whitney took some one year anniversary pictures for us. (watch for them in an up coming post) I can not believe it will be one year of marriage in just a few short weeks. It has by far been the best year of my life... with LOTS of ups and some downs. I couldn't ask for a better first year of marriage. Conference was so nice to watch. I love listening to the prophet and the leaders of the church. It was just a huge spiritual weekend. 

Happy Tuesday- Fall is in the air! 


if you'd like to learn more about what conference is all about click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment