After buying 40lbs of peaches and about 35lbs of mixed berries (because we got a great deal) our little min-freezer was packed to the brim! Then we bought a half of beef - to get us through the winter. We have a big stand up freezer in MT and will be storing most of our beef it. However we need some down here with us. So ... we bought a 5 cubic feet freezer from K-Mart that fits right into our office/guest room.
| (left - 1/4 of the peaches in our freezer, middle- 5 gallon bucket of plums, right- plums cut and bagged, ready to freeze) |
I feel that this will be the last big purchase for a while. We've settled into our apartment and I love having all my kitchen items and gadgets back! Its nice to have more then two bowls.
Thank you so much to Whitney and Ryan for letting us use their truck and helping us haul it up the two flights of stairs! - We'll make you some yummy treats.
We are now in our 4th week of school, and it is only getting more busy. I am so grateful to Alan for being here to support me throughout this time in our lives. He is wonderful and I could not ask for a better husband.
Happy Mid Week Everyone!

Jealous of all the fruit! It sounds like some good smoothie making! And I think it's really cute you take first day of school pictures-I wonder if Andre' will let me start doing this?!?
ReplyDelete