Before we left for Christmas, our friends the Beins came over to wish us off. In tow they had the most beautiful cookie jar I have ever seen. It was a wonderful Christmas gift. We are so blessed to have these great friends in our lives.
The jar was also pack full of delicious homemade Christmas Cookies!
Alan's sister Sherry emailed this song to us, its a perfect fit in our house!
New Years Eve
We started our New Years Eve by going sledding with the Beins. We used the sleds we got for our wedding and bought a cheap little shovel sled from Walmart.
| Jon Beins |
Alan Green |
![]() ![]() |
Jessica Beins Heidi Green
After sledding we headed to Green Canyon Hot Springs to warm up.
The Hot Springs were really nice. I have a feeling that Alan and I will be returning there shortly.
The Hot Springs were really nice. I have a feeling that Alan and I will be returning there shortly.
Once the hot tubing was complete we headed back to the Beins for some yummy treats and great company to ring in the new year with!
We ended the year by watching Ice Age: Continental Drift . By far one of my favorite movies, and a great way to end 2012

Looking back on 2012, Alan and I have a ton of great memories. I can not wait to see what 2013 has in store for the two of us and our families!
We hope everyone had a Safe and Happy New Year!











No comments:
Post a Comment