Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Box of Sunshine!

 A few months ago, I found this adorable idea on Pinterest, and I had to, do it for someone! So when my sister in law moved from Arizona to Washington, I knew I had the prefect recipient for a Box of Sunshine!! The idea behind it all, is everything is yellow and bright. I modified the content of the box a little to go more within things I know Sherry would use. You could make your own full of anything yellow or bright! 





Box Content:

Recipe Board 
Yellow Post-it Tape 
Mac-N-Cheese 
Yellow Cleaning Gloves 
Lemon Heads 
Glow Stick 
Yellow Sudoku Book 
Carmel Corn 
Juicy Fruit 
Bumble Bee Bath Scrub
Highlighters 
Rubber Ducky 
Dot Candy 
Yellow Pens 
Yellow Loofa 
Love Bug Magnet- that we put our picture in



Then we lined the box with yellow tissue paper, wrapping in bright yellow paper!  







Long story, short it was returned to us a few weeks later and we were able to hand deliver it to her over Christmas vacation! It was a fun little present to put together and I can't wait to surprise more people we love with Boxes of Sunshine! 





No comments:

Post a Comment