We started talking that night, and I was pretty positive he was going to ask my friend out. So I didn't think much of it. After that night he added me on Facebook. Again I thought nothing of it. About 2 weeks later I was on Facebook and a get an IM from Alan. We hadn't talked much since the Valentines Day party so I was sorta surprised that he messaged me. I respond and we chatted for a while. He asked me if I wanted to go out sometime, and I said sure, not really thinking about it, and figured he'd ask me for my number next time at church or something, then boom, I was typing something I swore I would NEVER DO! I gave him my phone number over Facebook! The rest is history-
We dated for a while, and got engaged July 18, 2011- and in true Latter Day Saint style married three months later on October 28, 2011 in the Idaho Falls Temple! A day I will never forget.
I have married the very best man I could ask for.
He is kind and patient. Loving and giving. He would do anything for anyone. He calms me down when life is just to stressful for me and cheers me up when I am sad. Even though we have been together for two year now, I still find myself day dreaming about him while I am in class. He is my Prince Charming and I am so lucky to have found him.
When we were engaged our good family friend made our guest book and had us write the top ten things we love about each other.
I wrote
- His Giddy Smile (see right)
- He is hard working
- He is thoughtful
- His hugs
- His testimony
- He is a planner
- He is punctual
- He is caring
- He puts others first
- He loves me!
I can say even today after two years of being with him. All those reasons are still there.
When I look at our relationship I see that over the last year of marriage we have grown stronger and become more unified as a couple. He has truly become my very best friend, my life is complete with him. I truly could not ask for more!
\
Engaged Wedding Day
One Year Anniversary!





No comments:
Post a Comment