Thursday, February 21, 2013

Me Without You.

Last Thursday was Valentine's Day- and I totally was not expecting anything. We were planning our trip to Utah for the Monster Truck Show and the tickets I thought were our gifts to each other.  So while Alan was away at class I quickly cut out a bunch of little hearts and put them into an I love you sign on our pantry door for his "card." Each of the hearts had a Valentine's Day saying printed on them too.  



When Alan came home from class. I was studying in the back room (lucky for me I don't have classes on Thursday). I heard him come in and I ran into the living room. I found this adorable little cactus and this precious little book waiting for me. 


The cactus is a Moon Cactus, and I am really excited about it. I've never owned a cactus before. I am hoping that it will make the move with us in April. Cross your fingers! 

The little book is a cute story about all the silly things life would bring without you. Like "Me without you, is like the sky without blue or a ballerina without a tutu." I love it! Everytime I read it I get little butterflies inside! It is written by Lisa Swerling and Ralph Lazar. You can buy them at www.chroniclebooks.com 

Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment