A few weeks ago our friends the Jackman's came up to see us and they invited us down to see them in Orem. So this weekend being Presidents Day and Alan and I took the opportunity to get out of Rexburg. Jenna and Travis wanted to go see the Monster Truck Show in Salt Lake and Alan seemed pretty stoked about it. So we bought tickets and invited our other friends, the Jensen's to join us.
On Friday we loaded up the car and head out of town. Arriving to the Jackman's pretty late but still in time for a fun game night and good conversation with their friends. We spent Saturday morning doing what every college student does, homework. Lame- boring and rude for teachers to give you homework on a long weekend, even if you are in college. Then we later met up with Jay and Aubrey for dinner and to meet their little man Grant. (who is one of the cutest babies, I have ever met)
After dinner we all took off to Salt Lake and got settled in at our seats for the Monster Truck Show.
It was a blast, I was a little hesitant to go at first, because I'm not one for big loud trucks, but I really enjoyed it.
After the show we went back to Jay and Aubrey's for the night and church in the morning. It was really fun getting to know this little family better and talk nutrition and health foods. They have some great ideas that I know we are going to try and incorporate into our life style.
Happy President's Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment