Saturday, June 7, 2014

Baby Bump (week 25)


How far along: 25 weeks 
Maternity clothes: yes.
Ring: On.  
Stretch marks: Nope, still using the coconut oil everyday!
Sleep: It’s not as sound as normal but its still okay.
Best moment of this week: Those little tiny baby kicks that I feel every day- all day long! Love them!
Thankful for: Our new washer and dryer we got a few months ago. It is a huge help now days.
Missing anything: Being able work out.
Movement: yes, and loving it.  
Food cravings: Sweets. Love me some chocolate.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, and I am loving it!
How you feel: Great as long as I don’t over do it.
Gender: Surprise!
Labor signs: Nope and we are happy about that.
Belly button in or out: Flat.
Exercise and preparation for birth: Walking, lots of walking. 
Happy or moody most of the time: I have been pretty moody this week. I think school is getting to me.  
Alan's Best Comment of the Week: Wow, it’s really moving in there.  

Looking forward to: Meeting our little babe in just about 3 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment