Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Baby Bump (week 26)

How far along: 26 weeks 
Maternity clothes: yes.
Ring: On.  
Stretch marks: Nope, still praying for this not to happen.
Sleep: Pretty good, schoolwork is keeping me wake so I sleep pretty good at night, minus the bathroom breaks. 
Best moment of this week: Listening to Alan read books to the baby. He is going to be a great dad!
Thankful for: Quick and easy dinners. It has been so hot that cooking just sounds unbearable.
Missing anything: Bending over and putting on my own shoes.
Movement: yes.
Food cravings: Cheese and Peanut butter. Not together but, I love them.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, thank goodness.
How you feel:  Out of shape and tired.  
Gender: Surprise! This week I think girl.
Labor signs: Nope, but Braxton Hicks started this week and I don’t really care for them.
Belly button in or out: Flat.
Exercise and preparation for birth: Trying to walk. School hasn’t really let us get out as much as I would like. Hopefully we can get back on track.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, but tired. Naps happen every day.
Alan's Best Comment of the Week:  We got the Lowes sale advertisement and he told me to hold on to it, because Fathers day is coming up…

Looking forward to:  Seeing family at my cousins wedding, getting out of town and enjoying time just Alan and me (well and the baby sorta).

No comments:

Post a Comment