Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Baby Bump (Week 28)

How far along: 28 weeks (12 weeks left)  
Maternity clothes: yep.
Ring: On.  
Stretch marks: Nope.
Sleep: the heat is making it more uncomfortable but I am still sleeping so I will take it.
Best moment of this week: Seeing our little bean on the big screen today. He/She is getting big and strong in the belly.
Thankful for: Healthy baby heart beats and ultrasounds.
Missing anything: I am feeling really good this week.
Food cravings: Sweets- yikes!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, thank goodness, but Monday I was really icky feeling. Nothing seemed to like me that day.
How you feel: Big and getting bigger.
Gender: Surprise! I am going with girl this week.
Labor signs: No, but Monday I had horrible cramping in my hips. My midwife said that it could be my pelvis expanding. (scary thought)
Belly button in or out: Flat and I think it is moving to the right a little. (Anyone else have a lopsided bellybutton?)
Exercise and preparation for birth: Walking- thank goodness for walking.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy.
Alan's Best Comment of the Week:  Telling me to take care of the little kicky thing in my tummy.

Looking forward to: Meeting our little babe in just a few short weeks. It has gone really fast (so far).

No comments:

Post a Comment