Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Baby Bump (week 29)

How far along: 29 weeks (11 weeks left) 
Maternity clothes: yes.
Ring: On and its not tight or anything.
Stretch marks: Nope.
Sleep: pretty good this week, other then I have a silly cold that keeps me up. 
Best moment of this week: Baby kicks and jabs. I don’t think they ever get old.
Thankful for: Education. Being educated on pregnancy is a huge blessing.
Missing anything: My old wardrobe. 
Food cravings: Cheese… I love cheese. With the cold I have cut back. Probably a good thing in the end.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, not queasy.
How you feel: Big.
Gender: Surprise! I feel like it's a boy this week. 
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out: Flat & lopsided L
Exercise and preparation for birth: Walking, lots and lots of walking. 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but sleepy.
Alan's Best Comment of the Week:  “Look at my two babies” when I walk in the door after school. 

Looking forward to: Getting over my cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment