Saturday, July 12, 2014

Baby Bump (week 30)

How far along: 30 weeks (10 weeks left) 
Maternity clothes: yes.
Ring: On.
Stretch marks: Nope.
Sleep: Great other then the coughing from my cold.
Best moment of this week: Alan getting to feel the very active baby. He is getting to feel more then jabs and punches, he can feel flowing movements now.
Thankful for: Alan, he helps me so much. Getting up off the ground is not as easy as it use to be.
Missing anything: Air Conditioning  
Food cravings: Crispy Chicken Sandwiches from McDonalds. Not a good thing!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
How you feel: Big.
Gender: Surprise! I really want a little girl this week.
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out: Flat & lopsided.
Exercise and preparation for birth: Walking. I went for a good walk on our camping trip. 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy. School is wearing me out though. (2 weeks left)
Alan's Best Moment of the Week: I love seeing him get more and more excited for the babe to come. He is getting very anxious! We took a huge step this week and bought a car seat.  

Looking forward to: Being done with school.

1 comment:

  1. Still looks a little bump, I dont know how you do it Heidi :-)

    ReplyDelete