Last Friday, our Theo turned 3 months old!
It is going by so fast! Every time I look at him I have this lump in the back of my throat knowing that he's one day older, a few more ounces bigger and well... can we hit pause? I miss my little new born baby. The tiny little stretches, the little helpless cries and the constant wanting to be held. It is just going to fast!
We love being his parents and are excited to wake up everyday and see the new things he is doing and discovering.
Theo, we knew we loved you before you arrived but, we weren't quite prepared for you to steal our hearts the way you have. (I am praying you grow up to be a "mama's boy," because I literally can not get enough of you. I love you so much already.)
At his check up today he weighed in at
14lb 5 oz and is 25.4in tall.
Loves: Snuggling Daddy and Mom. His play mat and watching the lights on the Christmas tree.
Dislikes: Dirty diapers, being hot and tummy time.
Working on: Holding his head up, sitting up and using his hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment