Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Baby Bump (weeks 11-21)


Our Facebook Announcement 

Week 11

How far along: 11 weeks
Maternity clothes: they are really comfortable to wear. I’m not showing, (atleast I don’t think) but they are really comfortable.
Ring: on
Stretch marks: nope  
Sleep: I wake up 2 times a night to go to the bathroom, but I am sleeping good other then that.
Best moment of this week: going to the midwife and hearing the heart-beat on the Doppler- and telling my best friend/cousin Whitney that we are expecting.
Thankful for: carbs and that morning sickness is going away. No more throwing up.
Missing anything: Life is pretty normal
Movement: nope
Food cravings: Carbs, Miracle whip, and pickles with cheese
Anything making you queasy or sick: Water
How you feel: tired and queasy
Gender: Surprise – we aren’t finding out!
Labor signs: nope- thank goodness
Belly button in or out: umm it’s always in and out
Exercise and preparation for birth: Yoga and walking. Lots of walking
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but sleepy-
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move.

Week 12

How far along: 12 weeks
Maternity clothes: they are really comfortable to wear. I’m not showing, (at least I don’t think) but they are really comfortable.
Ring: on
Stretch marks: nope  
Sleep: I wake up 3 times a night to go to the bathroom and my lower back hurts really bad when I lay on it.  Sleep is good other then that.
Best moment of this week: Only throwing up once and having the nausea go away.
Thankful for: Alan for making dinner 99% of the night’s cause the smell of food is really be hard to stomach.
Missing anything: Life is pretty normal
Movement: nope
Food cravings: Cheese and miracle whip sandwiches… I eat one just about every day.
Anything making you queasy or sick: different days are different things.
How you feel: tired- I don’t think that ever stops. Excited that next week we are in the second trimester!
Gender: Surprise – we aren’t finding out!
Labor signs: nope- it's a little early for that.
Belly button in or out: umm it’s always in and out
Exercise and preparation for birth: Yoga and walking. I got to do yoga 3 times this week.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but sleepy.
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move.

Week 14

How far along: 14 weeks
Maternity clothes: yep. The pants are a must, the shirts are more comfortable then anything.
Ring: on
Stretch marks: nope – but my stomach is so dry. I put coconut oil on it three times a day.
Sleep: It's good- but boy do I get up to and use the bathroom every night.
Best moment of this week: Having Alan notice my belly and seeing him smile.
Thankful for: Alan cooking dinner when I am still too sick to smell food.
Missing anything: Not being able to eat tomatoes.
Movement: Nope.
Food cravings: vanilla ice cream cones
Anything making you queasy or sick: Random things, every day.
How you feel: Good. This week was easy.
Gender: Surprise – we aren’t finding out!
Labor signs: nope- it's a little early for that.
Belly button in or out: umm it’s always in and out- it is getting really flat.
Exercise and preparation for birth: Yoga three times a week and walking-speed walking to class several times a day.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! This week was great!
Looking forward to: Not being sick anymore. (Threw up 2 this week)




Week 15

How far along: 15 weeks
Maternity clothes: yep. The pants are a must!
Ring: on
Stretch marks: nope – still doing the coconut oil to help with the itchiness
Sleep: It’s good. I can’t sleep on my stomach any more. L
Best moment of this week: Playing with Alan’s cousins and the little 3 year old telling me there is a baby in my tummy and I am going to be a mommy.
Thankful for: Alan cooking! The smells are still horrible.
Missing anything: Tomatoes and lunchmeat. 
Movement: Nope.
Food cravings: lunchmeat (cold meat)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Random things, every day.
How you feel: Pretty good. Some days are better then other.
Gender: Surprise – we aren’t finding out!
Labor signs: nope. 
Belly button in or out: it is really flat.
Exercise and preparation for birth: walking-speed walking to class several times a day. (Yeah! It’s finals week in 2 weeks)
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy most of the time. Still tired though
Looking forward to: Going to see my midwife on Monday!

Week 16  (4 Months)

How far along: 16 weeks
Maternity clothes: yes. Can’t fit into my other clothes.
Ring: on
Stretch marks: no, but itchy tummy!
Sleep: It is okay. Not happening as often as I would like. Hopefully after finals it gets better.
Best moment of this week: Hearing the heartbeat at the mid-wife. Her telling me I had a positive weight gain. 
Thankful for: Healthy Baby Hearts
Missing anything: Not sleeping through the night. (I use the bathroom about every 2 hours)
Movement: Not sure if I am feeling gas or baby. HA!
Food cravings: Summer Sausage.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Random things, every day.
How you feel: Tired!
Gender: Surprise – we aren’t finding out!
Labor signs: nope- it's a little early for that.
Belly button in or out: Really flat.
Exercise and preparation for birth: just down to the walking. School is too busy. Hopefully we can pick the yoga back up after finals week.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy. I am feeling pretty good this week.
Looking forward to: Next months mid-wife appointment. We get pictures of our little bean.

Week 17

How far along: 17 weeks
Maternity clothes: yep, and I am even starting to fill out the shirts.
Ring: On.
Stretch marks: No, but itchy tummy!
Sleep: It is okay, not as restful as usual.
Thankful for: Alan still willing to cook dinner. 
Missing anything:
Movement: No, not yet. 
Food cravings: Summer Sausage.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  
How you feel:Tired but happy! 
Gender: Surprise – we aren’t finding out!
Labor signs: nope- it's a little early for that.
Belly button in or out: umm it’s always in and out- it is getting really flat.

Week 20 (5 months) 


*side note- I made the little booties 

How far along: 20 weeks (1/2 way) 
Maternity clothes: yes. 20 weeks (1/2 way) 
Ring: On. If I don’t drink enough water then I get a little ring around my finger when I take my ring off.
Stretch marks: No, I love coconut oil. I don’t know if it will help the stretch marks stay away forever but it makes my skin feel amazing.
Sleep: It is okay, not as restful as usual.
Best moment of this week: Going to the Doctor for our 20-week ultrasound.
Thankful for: Good walks and Oreo’s
Missing anything: My old clothes.
Movement: yes. All the time.
Food cravings: Tomatoes and cold meats. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Random things all the time. Different things every day, but I am not throwing up any more!
How you feel: Great, just more sleepy then normal.
Gender: Surprise – we aren’t finding out!
Labor signs: nope- it's a little early for that.
Belly button in or out: umm it’s always in and out- it is getting really flat.
Exercise and preparation for birth: Walking- lots and lots of walk. Weather is finally nice!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, but tired.
Looking forward to: Going back to our midwife. I didn’t really enjoy the doctor side of the office at Seasons Medical.


Week 21

How far along: 21
Maternity clothes: yes.
Ring: On. It keeps me in check for how much water I am drinking. 
Stretch marks: Nope, but lots of coconut oil.
Sleep: Pretty darn good, if you take out all the times I awake up to go to the bathroom. 
Best moment of this week:  Watching Alan feel the baby move.
Thankful for: Walking. Alan is taking a class where he has to take photos a lot so we walk a lot and its really good!
Missing anything: Not really.
Movement: Yep. We have a very active baby in there! 
Food cravings: Tomatoes and cold meats. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really, if I don’t eat enough I get queasy though.
How you feel: Great, the energy has defiantly come back.
Gender: Surprise – we aren’t finding out!
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out: It’s really flat, and getting flatter.
Exercise and preparation for birth: Walking, we probably walk an average of 1-2 miles every day.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Tiny baby kicks and punches in my tummy.

1 comment:

  1. I know this is late.. but congrats girl on being pregnant! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete