Friday, May 16, 2014

Baby Bump (Week 22)


How far along: 22 weeks
Maternity clothes: yes.
Ring: On.   
Stretch marks: Nope, but I sure can feel my stomach stretching. 
Sleep: Great, just lots of trips to the bathroom.
Best moment of this week: Alan getting to see my belly move without touching it.
Thankful for: A dishwasher, I hate doing the dishes anymore.  
Missing anything: Not really. Maybe the freedom to wear anything in my closet. 
Movement: Yes, the baby is moving around like crazy.
Food cravings: Tomatoes and Cheese Sandwiches… yummy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just when I don’t eat when I should.  
How you feel: Great.  
Gender: Surprise – we aren’t finding out!
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out: It’s super flat.
Exercise and preparation for birth: Walking- lots and lots of walking.  
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Getting to meet our little boy or girl in the next 4 months. It's going by so fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment