Saturday, May 24, 2014

Baby Bump (week 23)


How far along: 23 weeks
Maternity clothes: yes.
Ring: On.  
Stretch marks: Nope, thankfully.
Sleep: Good as long as I have my body pillow.
Best moment of this week: A past teacher from last semester telling me a look pregnant. (Hopefully I am getting out of the “is she fat or pregnant stage”)
Thankful for: All the help that Alan is, I could not do this without him.
Missing anything: Lunchmeat.
Movement: Yes, lots and lots (I love it)
Food cravings: Tomatoes and Cheese Sandwiches. Yes still… oh and pickles.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week!
How you feel: Great. 
Gender: Surprise!
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out: Super FLAT! I don’t think mine has the ability to pop out.
Exercise and preparation for birth: Walking, I have to plan my walks for the mornings or evenings though. It is getting hot out!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy.
Alan's Best Comment of the Week: I asked him if I had the baby mama waddle down and his response was... "Yes, you are starting to waddle."
Looking forward to:  Our 6th month appointment next week… Can we really already be 6 months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment