How far along: 34 (6 weeks left)
Maternity clothes: Yes.
Ring: That baby still fits!
Stretch marks: Nope, but itchy tummy is
in full swing.
Sleep: It’s still pretty good, but I always wake up
tired still.
Best moment of this week: Getting to listen to the
strong heartbeat of baby.
Thankful for: The cool weather we have had, this week has been
awesome.
Missing anything: Summertime
camping and hiking. It’s hard to go anywhere without a bathroom.
Food cravings: Fruit. I love
huckleberries.
Anything making you queasy or
sick: Nope.
How you feel: Great and excited to meet this little baby.
Gender: Surprise! I want a girl this week, Alan is
convinced it's a boy but wants a girl.
Labor signs: Nope other then hip pain. The baby flipped so hopefully
it flips again before labor really happens.
Belly button in or out: Flat. It pokes out when
baby pushes it.
Exercise and preparation for
birth: Walking-
kind of, its hard when it rains all day.
Happy or moody most of the
time: Happy,
just more tired then I like.
Looking forward to: Birthing Class on
Friday. I think that will really help calm my fears of labor.
No comments:
Post a Comment