Friday, August 22, 2014

Baby Shower and Baby Bump (week 36)

On Saturday my cousins and sister threw a baby shower for me. It was really nice of them I really appreciate all the hard work they put in to it and the gifts we were given are going to be great additions to the new addition we have arriving in a few short weeks. 

Afton and Jenna 

My mom and Whitney 


Elise and Mindy 

The wreath my mom and sister made. 
My little sister. We are so excited for her to be here with us this fall! 
The Diaper Cake my mom and sister put together.  
The banner Taresa made it says "Lil Sunshine" 


The food and the table center pieces. My cousin Whitney made the food and Taresa planned the games and decorations.


At the shower we played games, ate treats and enjoyed each others company. I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed myself. 



How far along: 36 (4 weeks left)
Maternity clothes: Yes.
Ring: On, but I take it off at night cause my fingers swell a little
Stretch marks: Nothing.
Sleep: It’s been rough this week. I am getting to that uncomfortable stage.
Best moment of this week: Getting to listen to the little strong heartbeat and learning that the baby is head down!
Thankful for: The cooler weather, but I am by no means ready for fall.
Missing anything: My old clothes.
Food cravings: Sandwiches. I could eat one or two everyday.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
How you feel: Great, other then I am getting to that uncomfortable phase.
Gender: Surprise.  This week I am thinking Girl.
Labor signs: No. Other then hip pain.
Belly button in or out: Flat.  
Exercise and preparation for birth: Walking. The rain hasn’t been on my side this week. I am also trying to read up on my hypo birthing.  
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy.

Looking forward to: Meeting this little life that Alan and I have created.

*side note tomorrow (August 22) I will be 37 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment