Friday, August 29, 2014

Baby Bump (week 37)


How far along: 37 (3 weeks left)
Maternity clothes: Yes.
Ring: On.
Stretch marks: Nope. So grateful!  
Sleep: It is okay. I am just tired all the time.  
Best moment of this week: Just knowing that this is my last month as Heidi, next month I will be a mom, mother.
Thankful for: My husband who has been so supportive throughout the whole pregnancy.  
Missing anything: Just my body.
Food cravings: Ice Cream.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
How you feel: Great, just ready to meet this little babe.
Gender: Surprise. I have no idea this week.
Labor signs: No, other then Braxton Hicks are more frequent.
Belly button in or out: Flat. 
Exercise and preparation for birth: Walking and trying to get out to the garden and weed it. It is so nice having raised beds.   
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Having less then a month until the baby comes, regardless if it comes late or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment